Saturday, September 20, 2008

Updates Updates!!

Whoa.... seems like i've abandon my blog for quite some time. let me count, 1.. 2.. 3... omg... 12 months! (1 YEAR?). probably i just being lazy or too busy to blog. Maybe both.

Okay... should i write a longgg... entry to put in all the updates? nah.... maybe just some important one.

I moved to a new company at the end of last year and been busy right after that cuz i've been station to overseas (Singapore) for several months. Alots of catch up need to be done at work. Can't come back to see my family, KP, and friends. I've ended stucked there for about 4 month in total *sigh*. Pretty bored over there with not much friends and a CAR! not to say the MRT is bad over there, but it's just different :D
Right now it's pretty quite stable down on my work. Getting used to the way its being operated.

There's another thing that i've moved. My house in March. Ha ha.... moving so many things... luckily not my gf :p
Moved to same neighbourhood also ... not far from my previous house. Not more than 100 steps from Endah Parade Taxi stand. Supposed to moved in Febuary before chinese new year, but the renovation can't make it. so, like that lor.... Had a house warming roughly 2 months after i moved in. Besides my relatives, thx to KP, Wilson, Mei Kar, Tat Wai, Mei Fong, Fatt Wai for coming and your presents :)

Hmm... what else... aiyah...can't think now. Will con't back posting :) Till the next post.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Wah... I didn't even know you have a blog till you leave a comment in my Blog. Hahaha... Seriously after one year only you update your blog. Since you so bored in S'pore, you should blog more. I didn't know you were in Singapore till that long. Should have called you out when I'm in S'pore.

ckming said...

yeah.... u should. T.T

PS said...

Hey CK, how r u now??? update more picts !

ckming said...

aiyo....how come no pic 1... i have hard time guessing who u r leh.. luckily u have a pic in ur blog =D

c@mmy said...

Nevermind la...i also abandoned my blog quite sometime. We should write and share more. I changed my blod add de... Update! update!