Saturday, March 14, 2009

Valentine's Days 2009

I did a post on Valentines Days last year, this is the second post =)

We have gone through this special days for four times. It's been my luck to have KP by my side for these few years. I enjoy her company and we can communicate within the same wavelength. I believe this is something that doesn't come by easily.

This year we went to Changkat Bukit Bintang, TwentyOne. I was a bit scared that this place will turn out to be a big let down because i was able to get a booking few days before the v day. One of my colleague tried few restaurants and all of them is fully booked. But it's nice from the picture, so i just go ahead.

The place turn out to be okay. Nice deco, good ambience, good service, decent food (but portion a bit small). Not much people dining there even when we left, maybe because it's classified as Kitchen and Bar. It's kinda place that you go hang out and have a few drinks. Recommended if you wanna have a few drinks with your friends. 

Here's some snap. 

DSC02486

DSC02489
This is nice. Juicy and tender.

DSC02485
Appertiser.

DSC02478

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i know... u r kinda hard to communicate with.. kakaka

poor colleague of yours... good and nice and kind and generous and polite person usually ends up having lots of obstacle in life :p