Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Baskin-Robbins Mid Valley Little Pets

It was this day on 31 October where i drove all the way from Sri Petaling to Mid Valley to get some yummie Baskin-Robbins ice creams because they have 31% discount on 31st of any month which has 31 day. This was my second time buying on this promotions day from this particular outlet. Well, it's quite a deal because you're getting something on a lower price. So, i happily parked my car and headed straight to the outlet. It was packed with people waiting for their turn to order, so i silently took a number and waited patiently for my turn.

tick tok tick toc .... finally it's my turn (after approximately 30 minutes) yay!...

So.... i put down my order of ice cream, paid the cashier and wait happily for the staff to pack them. Suddently i saw some "Baskin-Robbins Pets"! How cute they're! My god! I quickly snap it with my phone camera.

Photo-0179_edited
It's a crockroach (siu keong)!

Photo-0179_zoomed
Zoomed in of the above photo.

Dammit! This outlet is not clean and they're not doing enough cleaning and prevention! I've just paid for my ice cream and after all this long queue and all i get is this shits??

On another thought, maybe it just crawled in from outside and furthermore it's on the other side of where they stored their ice cream, big chance the stocks are not affected by it. So i took my orders anyway and i'll never ever coming back to this outlet again. So any Baskin-Robbins fans out there please be careful, but.... they're still a nice ice creams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mayb add the siu keong in will taste better le.. try2 la.. u! hehehe.