Thursday, November 23, 2006

Canon in D (Rock Version)

I've always loves this song as it gives me kinda inspiring feels. The song title is "Canon in D" by the famous Johann Pachelbel. It's full title would be (Kanon und Gigue in D-Dur für drei Violinen und Basso Continuo or Canon and Gigue in D major for three Violins with Bass Accompaniment) if you wanna know. It was written in 1680 but still a popular song now.

That's some history about the song. I've done some search on this song and to my suprise i've found some interesting variation of this fantastic song, Canon in D Rock! This special arrangment is done by a guy called JerryC from Taiwan. Here's the video links let me know if you too find it nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmOBTP0iDqY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canon in d.. my fav classical music!! i love it!