Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bad Shoes Day!!

I was attending my friend's house warming on friday night and had a crazy night cuz alot of my old college friends were also there. Playing alots of stupid drinking games... really play until you scared. Ok good. Party over. everyone go home... say bye bye to everyone. So drive back lor.... reach home at about 2am+. open the main gate, close it, take off my shoes, open the door, go inside, close it, and straight to bed and dozed.

So everything is great and fine until my mother knocking on my room door in the morning and told me that all of our shoes got STOLEN!!! I was like... WTF? my leather shoe, nike sport shoe, adidas sneaker, GEOX casual shoe all GONE! luckily i left my slippers in my car and that's the only things i can wear on my foot now! Those thieves nowdays... even shoes also want to steal.

Now i can't go to work, gym, or any outings that requires you to wear a shoe! here goes few hundred bucks to get a new leather shoe for work and a sport shoe. At least my working shoe before next tuesday. If not i'll be wearing slippers to work =D

The moral of the story is keep your shoes locked or inside the house and curse you all shoes thieves!!!!

8 comments:

wils0nlai said...

Hahaha. I believe almost everyone living in a terrace house will have such experience.

c@mmy said...

Yeah... My house had such incident happened before. You should know it earlier.

ckming said...

But i think for girls is ok. Cuz all of my sis shoes is still there!!!

Anonymous said...

ooo.. really bad luck... mine was stolen last time also, and i remember i wore my old smelly sport shoes to work... maybe u can try sandals on tuesday also haha

ckming said...

u're luckier than me... my smelly sport shoe also got stolen!!! need to wear sandal to work liao.. haha

Rinie Yusof said...

huhu...my shoes was stolen even the door was open..huhu

Anonymous said...

... told me that all of our shoes got STOLEN!!! I was like... WTF? u mean u were suspecting our nice teammate is the shoes thieve !! hmmm.. i don't think so .. he also has nike sport shoes

ckming said...

erm, who is LC? Lee Chyee?