Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Choong Huat Steamboat @ Taman Cheras (aka Ulek)

Steamboat is the most common food available and liked by most people in Malaysia. This is one of the popular place for the delicious food @ Taman Cheras. Choong Huat Steamboat =)

After thinking of what to eat with KP, we decided to revisit this place. Too bad it rains when we're still in midway enjoying the food. Normally we prefer to sit at open air area but i think we made a wrong decision this time. There's several soup base you can choose from and we picked our beloved Tom Yam & Herbal soup for the steamboat.

Food are nice but the place is not so clean. I prefer "Ho Ho Steamboat" @ Sri Petaling.

Here's some picture of the food and place =)

DSC01967

DSC01962

DSC01976

DSC01963

DSC01958

DSC01961
Ahh...so happy.. only wait and eat =D

DSC01971

DSC01965
Slurp Slurp!

DSC01953

DSC01973

DSC01972

DSC01969

DSC01955

8 comments:

Christina said...

Ahh.. I been there b4. I think. Haha... so so only ler the steamboat

stubborn_leo_^ said...

haha, my latest blog also about Song Huat, so so jeh the steamboat..

Anonymous said...

haha.. so when r u bringing me to Ho Ho Steamboat?

Chekantastic said...

I want steamboat tooo......><

c@mmy said...

Me too... Kuching's steamboat not nice one, not variety as KL one. I miss KL T.T

ckming said...

1 in London another 1 in Kuching... too bad can't help u guys =D

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills